www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COMET

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: COMET Reply with quote

I have visited the Comet store in Colliers Wood Tandem Centre SW19 twice in the last few weeks. Is it my imagination or do they have a serious staff problem!!! The first time I went to get a portable Fridge and was told buy one very unhelpful person that they were out ouf stock BUT "they werent very good anyway...poor quality". I nearly ran out of the store.! Today I went to get a Stereo and the SAME salesperson, first said they did not have a demo CD, but I was given one by another salesperson. Then, after picking out the reduced floor model, was told when I went to pay for it, it did not have a box (should have but it did not,) nor did it have any manual . When I asked why he replied "Its Old, second hand, cant find a box " and proceeded to give me carrier bags. When I asked to see the manager , he went to the stock room and came back saying he would give me a further reduction. I said I wished to see the manager. He went and came back (still no site of the manager) and said we coud have another £5.00 off...I said If they gave me another deduction of £5.00 I would take this poor thing home. He disappeared again.(still no manager) and came back and said no. I promptly left, empty handed. Crying or Very sad Has anyone had trouble with Comet stores????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: