www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OVC ??? No longer for me!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: OVC ??? No longer for me!! Reply with quote

I purchased a product from QVC and the amount was taken from my bank the day it was dispatched. When I did not receive the product I was told to wait a further 7 days to see if It had arrived.
I called back and they said they would send me a claim form to fill out..and 5 days later this form arrived.
As it was now over 14 days that QVC had my money I decided to call them to get the FAX number to send this form off. They gave me the number and I faxed the claim form. Several days later I was told they needed the "Hard Copy" and that I should send it as the fax was just a back up to the original!?? I explained re the delay and my money etc and she told me to refax it to her direct and she would process it.
Several more days later I called and was told faxes are not acceptable and the original was needed. BUT..I said..I have sent you the original AS WELL but they apparently did not receive it and that Royal Mail required the original. Now lets get this straight...The parcel was sent by Royal Mail, Lost by Royal Mail and Claim form was not received (sent by ROYAL MAIL)!
Well, after pointing out these things to a senior member of the customer services department, twenty minutes of explaining and after arguing my point three times to three different people, faxing twice and and posting the form I was told that I would get a refund today but would I please send the new form (that they are sending today) back so they could make their claim to....YUP, you guessed it....ROYAL MAIL!!!!
So I think in future I will add this to my list of Home Shopping channel "cock ups" and think tiwice whether a product from QVC is worth the troble when you get all this hassel if things go missing and lets face folks, the Royal Mail , at the end of the day, delivers...or not... the product but QVC take the money. Think about it???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: