www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K9Capers / FatalNegligence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: K9Capers / FatalNegligence Reply with quote

K9 Capers / Fatal Negligence /

Our beautiful black labrador was killed(11/02/05) within a day of being with k9 capers boarding. Following our investigation it transpired that;
1) the K9 franchisee was not licensed , this is illegal ( subsequently cautioned by the local authority dog warden)
2) the franchise agreement had no explicit safety protocol , for example the minimum level of enclosures without the a dog being on the lead
3) there was no formal inspection protocol in place eg annual inspections.
4) the dog , cleo ,went through two sets of open gates that the franchisee had left open straight on to a busy road
5) K9 capers own report on the incident effectively blamed the dog , no mention of two gates being left open . To quote verbatim from their report '...no doubt..that all normal care and reasonable safety procedures were followed on that evening' . This is shameful.
6) K9 Capers principal , Tim White , took the booking but sought to apportion all responsibility to the repective franchisee although it is the franchisor who should be setting the standards.
7) We have agreed a compensation package with the franchisee but there is no evidence that the systematic shortfalls in the management structure have been addressed. To use K9 Capers is effectively gambling on your pets life .

The Muxworthy Family

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's absolutely terrible, can't you sue the company, not for the money of course, but to put them out of business.

Bonnie
A Happy Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Absolute Rubbish Reply with quote

K9 Capers have given my dog life! I am not sure of the exact nature surrounding you unfirtunate incident but all the team at K9 capers have worked wonders with my dog.

I have also since spoken to many people who have had a wonderful and loving service with these people and so I for one, whilst I feel for you, think that this is just anger talking as they really do everything possible to make sure your dog is happy and safe.

Please have my heart warming simpathy for your loss but knowing what I know, K9 Capers were not really to blame.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how the "Happy Owner" never gives his name, I wonder if his name is Tim White ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: