www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEWS AND ARRESTS AND AWARDS SECTION OF SITE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: NEWS AND ARRESTS AND AWARDS SECTION OF SITE Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad You may have noticed a fault when you try to gain access to the News section or Arrests and Awards section on this site.
It is undergoing a fault finding exercise so please be patient and use the forum instead. I usually transfer comments from the forum onto the Arrests and Awards section and give them ratings. And use the New section to let you know of comsumer issues which I have come across.
I will be resuming this as soon as the fault with the two pages has been rectified.
Meanwhile, have fun with the forum as this page is read by readers from all over the world and we need your help to name and shame those companies who let us down or praise companies that we may be able to trust.
Thanks you for your patience.
Consumerpatrol1 Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: