www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easylife Online Shopping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Easylife Online Shopping Reply with quote

As an item I had ordered had not been received by two weeks, I emailed them to ask if they could tell me if it had been dispatched and if so when. This is the reply I received:

"This enquiry will not be dealt with. Please do not contact us again regarding this matter."

Fortunately the order did arrive eventually, but there would have been no way of me following it up if I could not get any information whatsoever.

Needless to say I will not be ordering anything from them every again. They are the same Easylife who send little pamphlets by post - which now goes in the bin without me even looking at it in case I am tempted.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: EasyLife online Shopping Reply with quote

WOW what a company eh!? If I were you I would get in touch with them in any way you can even using the same method or the next time you get a catalogue copy any contact information down and email them with this sites address to show them how far poor customer service news will travel. I will try to do so as well and try to direct them to the site. Shame on them sending a message back to you saying that.
This is the very reason why I set this site up to "Name and Shame"!!!!
Perhaps they will think twice and polish up their customer service!!!
Thank You for this valuable contribution.
Consumerpatrol1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: