www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lasik Eye Surgery WOW what a result

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Lasik Eye Surgery WOW what a result Reply with quote

In a few weeks you will see an advertisement on this site. The first advertisement accepted because the company was tried, tested and fine tooth combed by me. I recently had my Lasik eye surgery at AccuVision in SW 6 London. From the moment I contacted them with the assistance of a very in depth conversation lasting a hour, no rush and answering each question precisely and with really listening to my questions I booked a consultation. From the moment I walked through the door I was made to feel a part of their team and through the examinations and the eventual surgery, which was the finest expierence of a lifetime, AccuVision treated me with very personel service and changed my life..forever. If you visit www.lasik-eyes.com and click on Accuvision you will see ALL favourable comments regarding their company, their care, their treatment, their technogology, their aftercare and you will see for yourself! Then go Accuvusions web site to have a look at "their home" which you will be invited into when you attend. Thinking of Lasik...I can honestly say (read my comments on the lasik-eyes site) it is the BEST decision I have made and to show my personal gratitude I have "invited" them to advertise because I KNOW they are worthy of being on the site. I have stayed away from advertising because I would have to be sure the company met the standard of which this site is dedicated and I can guarantee, without a doubt, they do, unconditionally!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: