www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McDonald's giveaway in UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siennabright

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: McDonald's giveaway in UK Reply with quote

Intrigued by the post on the News section of this site, I did some digging. You can find the rules for the promotion here: http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/giveaway/asp/GA_tc.asp

Also on that page:
"A list of the names and counties of £50 prize winners or a copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a signed hand-written request specifying your requirements along with a stamped addressed envelope to Details of Winners Request, McDonalds’s The Million Pound Giveaway Straws Promotion, PO Box 107, Rugby CV21 1ZW to arrive before 31st December 2003."

The promotion apparently ended yesterday. Arrow
Jack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a manger at McDonald's for many years now and a lot of people do win these prizes. In the million pound straw giveaway we gave approx. £100-150 per week for instant redeem £5 vouchers.
As to the amount of £50 vouchers in circulation for this promotion, I couldn't tell you.

During any of the instant win cash promotions we have ran in the past each store does get a large number of people redeeming them.

It might be worth pointing out that the objective of the promotion is to get people winning food prizes in the hope of getting cash, therefore encouraging repeat business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: