www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Restaurants ..the good the bad and the ugly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Restaurants ..the good the bad and the ugly Reply with quote

It has been a question I have asked myself many times, which is the most important thing I look for when I visit a new restaurant . I know what I want. What is most important to you?. Also more important WARN others off restaurants you would stay clear of. Poor service, dirty washrooms or poor standards all around. I recently visited the Rose and Crown in London SW18(a former Weatherspoons pub,who offered identical menu as the previous owner and as there was no indication it was no longer a Weatherspoon Pub where we previously visited on many occasions we headed for it again) The menus were so dirty they stuck to the table, they ran out of table napkins and brought us blue centerfeed paper towels (in a clump) instead. The dish was supposed to come with fresh brocolli and carrots but came with mushed up peas instead and the chicken was luke warm. When we complained the manager said they were not used to serving so many people at once!!! (there were 8 of us!!!). If these were the standards seen, I shudder to think of the standard IN the kitchen!!!!!!!
I have taken a menu home with me and I will be calling the head office of Weatherspoons to direct my complaint, AND the menu to them for their comments. I KNOW there are more out there so lets have them. Don't forget...you may end up in one of these restaurants one day, your evening spoiled and maybe a case of food poisoning....from under cooked meat or poor standards. Lets hear from you!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: