www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Travel Insurance... read the small print BEFORE you buy!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Travel Insurance... read the small print BEFORE you buy!! Reply with quote

My friend and 9 others took a trip and tour to several US states. They were delayed on the way back for 24 hours because of a security issue. They were given some food vouchers but all the airport food places had closed for the night. They finally arrived home and wrote the insurance company Mondial Assistance immediately regarding the delay compensation and a letter came back saying the policy DID NOT cover delays!!!!! No one was aware as they had traveled together each year to different places but this was the first time the had used Mondial. Well I certainly will not be using them and will read... read... and read again the small print of my travel insurance the next time I travel. Has this happened to anyone else Question
goldie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Mondial Assistance Reply with quote

Just a little more so you will get the whole picture..Mondial Assistance is the company who Cosmos Travel Insurance used (very Important to know this) and all 9 of these friends of mine paid £80.00 each for ten days.!!! I did not know insurance companies use other insurance companies Confused . so it is also now important to ask the question at the time of the booking EXACTLY who is the company who you will be dealing with if you have to make a claim. Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: