www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I had an S lift (facelift) and I was awake!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: I had an S lift (facelift) and I was awake!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I had the most greatest expierance 16 months ago. I got my sagging face lifted and I got my jaw bone back. I went to the Linia clinic at 17 Harley Street. My surgeon Mr Aslam (I found him after tracking him to the Linia Clinic after seeing him on TV)
I HATE General Anesthetic and needed to find a surgeon who did the procedure under sedation only with local. The S Lift is Linia's speciality and I got EXACTLY what I wanted. I chatted happily during the op and felt great!!!The before and after care was terrific. Shirley, the RGN looked after me for the post op care and both she and Mr. Aslam have continued to keep in touch with regular 6 months visits. All included in the price!!!!!!!! Everyone at Linia were so caring.I was out on the town in a few days. I have since gotten Botox and Juvederm for my Lips ( NO....No trout pout...just fuller Natural looking kissable lips!!)
I have promised to tell the world so if you go there for the "ten Years Younger look..tell them "Goldie" sent ya. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: