www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION ALL PET OWNERS: Product Warnings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNERS: Product Warnings Reply with quote

I recently visited a web site www.benderplace.com/allcreaturesgreatandsmall as they had been linked to this site through various sources. I am so glad I went to this site as the was shocked to find various product warnings...some of them were normal household things you use everyday which can cause harm or even kill your beloved dog . I am not going to go into detail as you will see all the products which have caused harm or death on the site. It is a lovely site, and very imformative and offers much more than just warnings but these warnings are so important and I did not know how dangerous some things could be and I have now taken notice and will pass the word on now to all of you to hopefull avoid any unnecessary heartache or suffering to any of you and your pets. I would appreciate your comments on this forum after you visit the site. Thank You.
Сильвана

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

а вы отвечаете на комментарии на www.consumerpatrol1.com или просто их удаляете?
Сильвана

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

на www.consumerpatrol1.com тут было много комментов - куда все подевалось? там были и интересные?
Сильвана

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

комментарии на www.consumerpatrol1.com видимо считаются излишними?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: