www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EZEE TV...REFUNDS NOT SO EZEE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: EZEE TV...REFUNDS NOT SO EZEE Reply with quote

Well every now and then you come accross the nightmare of all nightmares of combined poor customer service/poor product/poor communications/poor result well at Eezee tv you can get all this for for one price!!!!!
I ordered a vibrating chair in Dec 05 which arived in Jan 06.
I paid 4 installments of £22.99 on my Barclaycard.
In August the Vibration failed to operate and I was told that Eezee TV had been taken over and they had no record of my ourchase.
An account was created and they said they would collect the chair for a exchange BUT....I had to dismantle it..NO WAY JOSE I said they could collect it as is. They agreed but said I needed to wrap it up
The first promised collection day came and went, (no record of a collection being booked) the second collection day came and went so after making NUMEROUS calls a collection was again booked (two days now taken from my working week unpaid!!)
They were to collect after 3pm but so I went out, my neighbour called me to say they had arrived to collect the chair but she told them to come back after but I rushed home to just catch the guy driving off...I told him to follow me and I went to get the chair...but he drove off and returned..at 3pm!!!!!
Two weeks later when I called to chase my refund I was told they needed "proof of purchase" so I paid Barclaycard £12 to send me copies which I faxed ,after speaking to yet another customer service person and I asked them to fax back a confirmation..which they DID NOT DO
Two weeks later I called to chase the refund (yup...again!!!) and was told they had NOT received all the pages and could I refax them AGAIN.
I spoke to a "supervisior" call Carol who said she would call me whe she got them, which she DID (ok you can get up off the floor after fainting!!!)
and would deal with it immediately...That was October 2
Today I called chasing the refund..(no this is not a typing error I called AGAIN) and I was told they would have Carol call me because there is no update on the system. only saying paperork passed to Carol.
So here I sit writting this with a stiff drink in my hand waiting for Carol to call me.
The MD for EEZEE TV is Susan Clark and I was going to write her a letter but I think I will just drop her a quick line asking her to view this forum and she can see for herself and all those potential but never to be customers who have read this forum and if they have ANY SENSE will stay clear of this company...but I will wait until I get my refund first!
I will keep ya updated folks...and to you Ms Clark...get your act together as your customer service back up stinks!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: