www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NPower

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marco

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: NPower Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad

Sent to NPower on 13/02/2004:

On the 15th of December we signed a contract with NPower for the supply of Gas and Electricity – Contact no: ************.

Frankly, it was a complete waste of my time – since I have moved into my new house (** ***** St, XY** *Z) – I have been the recipient of at least 2 ‘Sales Invoices’ a week from your company – this amounts to around 18 invoices. This would not bother me, except that they are all addressed to ‘The Occupier’ – my name is clearly stated on the contract I signed with you. If your company cannot even co-ordinate names on your billing system, then I wonder how your company is able to bill me the correct amounts every month.

Finally, when I ring your company to sort the problem out, I get shuffled around like a pack of cards.

Yesterday, I called the number (08456030181) on the mysterious weekly ‘Sales Invoice’, and was told that I was to call the Yorkshire branch of NPower. When I called that branch the computer systems were down, and I was assured that my call would be returned. I AM STILL WAITING!

Today, I called Yorkshire branch, (I can’t wait the rest of my life to sort this out) and was told to call the Midlands branch – HOW CONVENIENT! So I called the Midlands branch, and was told that the computer systems were down, and was assured that someone would call me back. 4 HOURS LATER – NO CALL BACK - so I wasted my time and money to call them back, and was told to contact the ‘Commercial Division’.

Basically, if your company could co-ordinate things a little better, manage things practically and professionally - then your company might be able to cut a few operational costs significantly. I am an IT Consultant, and would be more than happy to come and sort your useless computer system out – maybe if it was up and running for more than a day at a time your staff would be slightly more productive – the absolutely useless billing system you have chosen seems like it could do with some help too – feel free to give me a ring.

I also wouldn’t mind a call from one of your ‘customer service agents’, some time this year, if at all possible, so that I can sort the billing problem out with NPower.

24 hours after this complaint was sent to NPower, we have recieved a very brief automated response...am still waiting for the phone call...will keep you updated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: