www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My favorite Restaurant.....Whats Yours?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: My favorite Restaurant.....Whats Yours? Reply with quote

Smile I frequently eat at a restaurant called Willie Gunn in Earlsfield. SW London. Each time I go there I get Great Service, GREAT Food and there is a nice atmosphere. I keep thinking there has got to be a time where the service or the food might fail but after many many visits, many many different dishes (mmmmm, the best Steak with a fantastic Rosemary Jus) I ALWAYS come out of there completely satisfied, and FULL!!! They have a different menu each week (they keep the same popular dishes) and the desserts are great too. Very resonable in price and the dishes are always well presented. I would like to try some more great restaurants but need some recommendations. You have mine...Can I now have yours!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: